Coach others and get micro-benefits
Once you have reached Level 3 out of Level 7, you will be eligible to teach other featurepreneurs.
Not only you can work on improving your level, also, you can start making from helping others.
ESM - Elite Student Mentor
These benefits will be applicable only for active Featurepreneurs. Talk to us to get know whether you are an activer Featurepreneur or not!
Short Term Benefits:
- N Tact Coins per session
- Bonus Coins (depends on the event and feedback)
Long Terms (LT) Benefits Eligibility:
- 50 sessions should be conducted to access maximum benefits
1 session = 40 mins
If you mentor 80 mins in one shot, it will be considered as 2 sessions.
All mentors should contribute a minimum of 3 sessions per week to keep the benefits.
- Mentor should be informed 2 days before the session
- In case of non-availability, 1 day prior notice should be given.
- If an emergency, 4 hours prior notice.
- If ICU emergency, 1-hour prior notice.
- Mentor meetings will happen at Starbucks on the 30th of every month (Post-covid).
- Duration: 2 Hrs
- Official discussion (1 hr) + Non Tech events (1 hr).
- Top 20% of mentors can avail free coffee during the meet.
- Min 5 sessions
- Min 3 - 5 features
Without the volunteer mentoring sessions, you can't level up!
- (6 - 50 sessions)
- 700 tactcoins/session
- Random edwish (max 2000 INR) - Applicable for every 30 mentors
- Linux Insurance
- Industrial Strength Training
- (51 - 100 sessions)
- 900 tactcoins/session
- Eligible for Java Exam Scholarship - Applicable for every 25 mentors
- Eligible for AWS Scholarship - Applicable for every 30 mentors
- Eligible for Research Volunteering - Applicable for every 20 mentors
- Education Loan (max 10K ) 0% interest - Applicable for every 25 mentors
- (101 - 150 sessions)
- 1100 tactcoins/session
- Eligible for IELTS Scholarship - Applicable for every 25 mentors
- French/German/Spanish Exam Fund - Applicable for every 40 mentors
- (151 - 200 sessions)
- 1300 tactcoins/session
- Mac Shift - Applicable for every 50 mentors
- (201 - 250 sessions)
- 1500 tactcoins/session
- Eligible for MacDream - Applicable for every 100 mentors / year
- Education loan (max 1 Lakh) 0% interest
- (251 - 500 sessions)
- 5000 tactcoins/session
- $200 - $1000 research fund - Applicable for every 50 mentors / year
- 3 days Canadian Trip (Once in 2 years) - Applicable for every 250 mentors
Featurepreneurs can borrow the book from our book club (tech and non tech hard copy books) and return within a month.
Trending technologies will be taught. We will share our industrial requirements for you to be trained before you train the students.
Every year, Mac book would be released to one among the community. Though this opportunity is applicable for all Featurepreneurs, as a mentor you will have more probability to get it.
Every 3-4 months, we will pick one candidate from Tact Mentors and fund them to write any AWS exam.
The maximum AWS Fund will be 10,000 INR.
We will keep one Macbook in house and rotate the Macbook for every month from one mentor to another.
This is a small dream program for all mentors to let them use the Macbook and get the idea about it.
A special fund will be allocated for education purpose. Terms and condition apply.
In case of any failure due to ubuntu installation, you can claim insurance. Terms and condition apply.
If you out perform our expectation and prove your skills, you can work with Canadian researcher.
Successful apps will get the royal payment like 100 INR per run/month (conditions apply).
You will get to meet the researchers/ML Experts bi-weekly and improve your ML skills.
We are planning to create a report card for all featurepreneurs and mentors. This will be used to showcase better for the students and employers.
We are planning to send ML Feeds (2 feeds per day) through web app or mobile app. Your subscription will be free as a mentor.
Every year, we will be allocating budge to fund the research papers. As a mentor you can work on the research paper and you might be eligible to get this fund approved.
If you find any research program online, you can let us know. Based on the available budget, we will fund your program. It can be scholarship or loan (with 0% interest) where you need to pay back within 4 years.
As we are increasing our client base, you might have a chance to get hired by our clients.
This dream loan is applicable only for education related upgrades.
We will issue random gift cards for our mentors based on the available budget. This is to nurutre the mentor community.
We run random challenges and issue gift cards for whoever finished the challenge.
We conduct random tech/non-tech events and you will have higher chances to win gift cards through these random events.