This flask has Python in it, not java!
- 1.Do a simple Hello
- 2.Do a simple math
- 3.Use try/except in Flask
- 4.How to change port number in Flask
- 5.How to enable debugging in Flask
- 6.How to add logger in Flask
- 7.How to get environment variable in Flask
- 8.How to return a dict in the Flask API
- 9.Create two same API end points and see whether it works or not
- 10.Try to accept only float in Request param
- 11.Try to get city in the Flask request param
- 13.Come up with a small decorator to validate the reqeust parameters
- 14.Create a post method in Flask with 2 inputs (name, city) and print them
- 15.Create a simple Flask api to return the reversed string (when I input "hello", it should return "olleh")
- 16.Return the current IP by using some IP utils in Flask API
- 17.Translate any word from English to Spanish by using Googletrans python library in Flask API.
- 18.Create a simple form in Jinja template and access them via Flask API
- 19.Upload a simple text file in Flask API and Jinja
- 20.Write one line file in a text file and upload them in Flask by using Jinja. Flask API has to return how many words in the text file.
- 21.Have some city names in a text file (see below)
You need to upload the file via Jinja and then it should return the unique cities as a list like below:
"result" : [